Monday, 28 July 2014

the witch

Kristy was walking through the forest she saw an Apple under the bush, it was blue so she ate it. Suddenly she turned into an ugly witch, with long black hair, big black cloak and a green bubbly face she freaked out and screamed “nooooo”. The next day she found some mushrooms, they were brown and white so she ate them, The Mushrooms must have been magical because next kristy turned back into a girl, where she had her golden hair, her colourful jeans, her green spotty top and her black leather jacket? and she felt ecstatic  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Joshua from Mrs Morgan-French. I screamed 'nooooo' too when I read that Kristy ate the apple and turned into a witch. Thank goodness she found those mushrooms. Miharo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Joshua, I love how you told me were Kristy founed the apple and I think I will eat Mushrooms for now on, but let me now if some more bad luck happens to Kristy. And from now on I hate apples.

    ReplyDelete